Dr. Day is a highly sought after mental health expert who has a heart for people and desires for them to live better.
Dr. Ryan T. Day is the CEO and founder of the Healing Center for Change, which is a counseling and community-based agency located in Northwest Atlanta. Dr. Day is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Certified School Counselor (CSC), and Certified Expert Trauma Professional (CETP). He has provided individual, couple, family, and group counseling services for nearly the past 10 years. Not only does he practice in the treatment of mental and behavioral health, but he is also an Assistant Professor of Counselor Education teaching graduate counseling and psychology classes to master level counselors in training. Dr. Day is a proven leader within the community and counseling profession. He facilitates a number of community outreach workshops and speaks to various public high schools, colleges/universities, churches, and non-profit organizations. He also conducts scholarly presentations at state, regional, and national conferences.
Dr. Day received his Master of Arts degree in Community Counseling from Argosy University Atlanta. He went on to complete a Post-Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Columbus State University. Dr. Day earned his Doctor of Philosophy degree in Counselor Education and Supervision at Auburn University. In addition to traditional counseling, faith-based counseling services are also available for those who are interested in an integrated experience of spirituality and psychotherapy. At the Healing Center for Change, Dr. Day provides a holistic approach to counseling and psychotherapy that seeks to encourage, empower, educate, and provide hope to people ultimately essential for healing and growth to occur.
- Dr. Day is a well-known Professor, Motivational Speaker, and Therapist
- Highly qualified professional with experience in trauma recovery and therapy, couples and families counseling, career guidance, and life enrichment coaching
- Advanced training in Trauma Therapy & Treatment, Relationship Coaching and Couples Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Career Counseling and Life Coaching, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT), & Prolonged Exposure (PE) Therapy
- Certified Expert Trauma Professional (CETP) who possess outstanding clinical skills for the treatment of PTSD & other stressor-related disorders, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, Anger, Abuse and Domestic Violence, and ODD/Conduct Disorders
- Passionate psychotherapist who loves working with patients from all diverse ethnic and cultural groups
- Professional experience working with military veterans and family members, law enforcement, teachers, and other public service workers
If you would like to do something for your mental health and emotional well-being, the Healing Center for Change with its professional services is definitely the right place for you. Regardless of where you are in your life or what you’ve been through, we have the tools essential in assisting you with maintaining a healthier mind, body, & soul. ~Dr. Ryan T. Day, CEO & Founder~
Dr. Day’s Contact Info:
Office# (678) 800-1329 Ext. 101 / Email: HealingCenter4change@gmail.com
To learn more about Dr. Day or for booking information, please call our office at (678) 800-1329 or visit his professional site: